UK General Manager
Salary: Excellent Basic between £65-£70k dependant on experience Benefits: OTE, Car or Car allowance,
My customer is looking for a Country Manager to serve our UK and IRE market. Can you demonstrate that you are able to manage operations and develop business and increase profitability for a company in large scale ?Are you highly responsible, self-motivated, tech savvy, sales savvy, a strong leader with customer focus ? And if you have a proven sales record and believe in technology at its finest, then this is the role for you. My Client offers an exciting and challenging job in the world’s leading VMS Company as well as the opportunity to shape the companies future in a fast growing market. This role requires that you are able to drive and develop your own accounts being operational and at the same time demonstrate strong leadership for your team which consist of six employees - all based in UK. The purpose of the Country Manager is to strengthen the brands presence, maximize revenue, drive sales activities in UK & Ireland, influencing key end-user decision makers, develop further growth plans with thier top integrators and penetrate prospect integrators for new business together with the team. You are a travel enthusiast who enjoys meeting and working with people from all over the world. You enjoy client facing role and the challenge of growing the business. As anEmployee, YOU are the key to success. Joining a dynamic international team and be a part of a rapidly growing, successful business. You will be reporting to Regional Director, North Western Europe.
The position is Southern based.
• Managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue and target achievements.
• Manage, develop and expand territory reseller partner base
• Prospect, develop and expand territory A&E resources
• Recruit and lead staff, including mentoring and training.
• Produce detailed annual business operating plans
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual targets for revenue and profits
• Prepare business performance reports, on a monthly/quarterly basis.
• Sales of products via our two tier distribution channel
• Develop relationships and on-going cooperation with territory eco-partner resources
• Grow year over year territory sales revenue faster than the market average and in line with significant annual revenue budget goals
• Provide the highest quality and time responsive service to territory partner base (resellers, eco partners, A&E’s and distribution personnel)
• Live the companies core values of Reliability, Openness, Innovation, Flexibility and Independence and maintain the highest standard of professional behavior and integrityIndependent Job Tasks:
• Travel as needed and within assigned budget locally, regionally and to/from HQ (max 15 days per year)
• Field presentations for partner and events
• Scheduling of time, meetings, travel, etc.
• Documentation of all sales opportunities in Salesforce from inception through the sales cycle to close
• Timely expense management and reporting to company requirements
• Monthly forecast preparation and sales pipeline review/update with sales management personnel
• Distribution and follow up on leads assigned via internal process
• End user meetings and presentations in support of your territory reseller partners and eco partners
• Team interaction and on-going coordination with Channel Business Manager, Distribution Channel Managers, Solution Engineers as well as HQ supported functions as back office and marketing.
• Project registration and project pricing management in coordination with your distributor and reseller partners as well as sales management personnel
• Weekly/ Monthy/ Quaterly/ Year-end activity reporting
• Weekly sales call with Team and Management
• Regional and national trade show and event participation
• RFP/RFQ/RFI response generation and managementProfessional Qualifications:
• Solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning, as well as producing financial reports
• More than 6-8 years of experience in UK & Ireland with security and/or video surveillance is mandatory.
• Proven sales record and revenue growth driver skills
• Native UK language skills. Business level English verbal and written skills
• Excellent presentation skills regardless audience environments
• Excellent attention to detail and documentation skills
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Experience in leading and managing a team
• Demonstrated follow up skills and closing experience
• Competent IT technical skills e.g IP technology understanding and networking expertise will be considered an asset
• Experienced expense, travel, and time management skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5-8 years of security industry sales experiencePersonal Skills:
• Strong Leadership with contacts on C levels and influential skills
• Strategic mind-set
• Great communicator
• Excellent listener
• Open and honest leader and team player
• High values and ethics
• Excellent planning skills
• Responsible and accountable
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement with important matters
• Ability to uphold organizational values
More from this employer
20th May 2016
20th May 2016
20th May 2016